At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
BetterUp Care combines the world’s leading 1:1 and group coaching programs with AI and evidence-based solutions to craft personalized plans for every employee. Our coaches and guides ensure employees are not alone in their journey. With over a million sessions delivered globally, our coaching program is unparalleled and our clinical and performance based outcomes support the transformative effects we can have for employees and the broader organization.
BetterUp is currently seeking entrepreneurial enterprise sales professionals who possess a deep understanding of the digital health market and a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets.
BetterUp Account Executives engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business revenue. AEs are quota-carrying reps responsible for the full sales cycle. They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advising them on best practice business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach to present solutions mapped to BetterUp offerings.
Successful BetterUp AE’s are goal-oriented, driven professionals who are passionate about helping others realize their full potential through wellbeing, mental fitness, and positive psychology.
At BetterUp you’ll have an opportunity to work in an exciting culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectually stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping executives to solve their most pressing business challenges.
What you'll do:
- Manage multiple sales opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the account lead for all adoption-related activities through agreement execution.
- Lead senior executives into purchasing and deploying BetterUp through a consultative value-based sales approach.
- Work with multiple functions and/or LOB’s to create demand in the business as you leverage the executive buying cycle.
- Execute a consultative sales value-based methodology with an average sales cycle of 9 months or less.
- Prospect and build sales opportunity pipeline to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience (with 5+ years of quota carrying, large enterprise software and solution sales experience)
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10% of company)
- Familiarity with selling digital health solutions to CHRO or VP of Total Rewards is preferred
- Prior sales methodology training (Value-Based Selling and Challenger Sale preferred)
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills as well as empathy, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Process-driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt and iterate on your sales motion as you navigate a startup selling environment
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.