At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
The Customer Success Manager role contributes to the mission of BetterUp by ensuring that our customers and members receive the full value of the BetterUp platform. The role supports our distribution strategy by driving customer value, increasing the measurable and perceived value that customers receive from the BetterUp platform. Our Customer Success Managers are our clients’ key strategists, consultants, and growth planners. CSMs partner with the Account Management and Deployment teams to drive adoption, renewals, and expansions. Leadership skills, client service orientation, strategic consulting, project management, relationship mastery, problem-solving, and storytelling are the core skills exercised in this role.
What you'll do:
- Ensure Successful Deployments: oversee customer launches and consult on best practices for effective end-user adoption.
- Manage Customer Health: using data, monitor customer health, take proactive steps to mitigate signs of risk and act as the ultimate consultant to encourage user adoption and ultimate value.
- Grow Adoption: influence customers to effectively utilize the BetterUp platform and expand their usage. Driving Adoption requires active planning and expertise with organizational change.
- Engage Customers: keep customers engaged with regular touch points such as QBRs, ongoing operational check-ins, and consultations.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Strong experience inspiring customers to do something different. Should have experience consulting or managing customers in a solution that required behavior change of end-users.
- Strong experience keeping customers expectations grounded in reality, and pushing back while maintaining a positive relationship. Must be able to be prescriptive, consultative, and credible.
- Past experience building deep relationships with customers, stakeholders, and client teams. Must have previously served as the main point of contact for customers.
- Past Experience in the HCM SaaS space or Talent disciplines are highly valued, though not required.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.