BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized, professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday.
BetterUp is currently seeking a world-class Web Developer to join our marketing team. The role will report to the Sr. Manager of Digital Strategy and ABM and is responsible for designing, coding, and building out scalable web presences that power our marketing engine. We are looking for a hands-on technical developer who loves building across the technology stack. From web development and email templates to marketing automation programs and CRM campaigns, you will have an opportunity to build and influence across the entire buyer's journey. You will partner across the organization to support marketing efforts and help drive demand for the business.
At BetterUp you’ll have an opportunity to work in an exciting culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectually stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping executives to solve their most pressing business challenges.
- Website production, coding, deployment, and optimization of ongoing marketing campaigns
- Development of front-end and back-end web properties, working closely with our creative team to develop, implement, and maintain designs that fit our brand look and feel
- Email template, landing page, and lead form development for marketing automation
- Optimization of landing pages to boost lead conversion and content consumption
- Lightweight server-side maintenance (domains, DNS, redirects, hosting)
- Deploying international websites with translation management
- 5-8 years of experience with content management systems (WordPress, Ingeniux, SiteCore)
- Experience presenting to decision-makers and working with cross-functional teams
- Both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience building, launching, and managing marketing websites
- Ability to develop reusable and scalable web templates within the Ingeniux CMS
- Experience with Salesforce campaigns and Marketo programs
- Detail-oriented, innovative, self-starter, and highly analytical
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- A true passion for the BetterUp mission and values
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Integrate, Triblio, Drift, Hushly, and/or Google Analytics
- Experience with Asana, bug tracking, and version control systems
- Experience with Agile planning and sprint development cycles
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.