BetterUp is looking for a product marketer with the raw talents of a brilliant storyteller to help evolve our narrative and bring it to life in new ways that will help us reach new audiences and markets. We are looking for someone who can take rich, raw material and help us break through, differentiate, and show value and vision. This is about capturing the essence of who we are by telling a story that goes beyond our products and will express our positive impact in the world across all aspects of the company.
This exciting product marketing position has a unique opportunity to help shape our fast-growing analytics solution while being part of a transformational team at BetterUp. We have a big opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for a product marketing expert to lead and collaborate on messaging and positioning for our employee experience and analytics solutions. This marketer will help craft product positioning, market messaging, and sales collateral to differentiate our platform. This Product Marketing Manager will support product launches, executing cross-functionally with product and sales teams to ensure all teams are launch-ready.
You have rich product marketing experience and know how to support and accelerate the sales cycle with inspiring content. You are proficient in translating technical features into clear and concise benefits and can quickly understand and synthesize persona pains and industry trends. You are an excellent writer, spokesperson, and presenter, with the marketing acumen to translate your expertise into compelling content across multiple channels. You thrive in the complexity, nuance, and fast pace of a start-up, think fast on your feet, and demonstrate credibility with a variety of audiences.
- Create compelling positioning and messaging for BetterUp platform solutions
- Collaborate across the product management, sales, and marketing teams to drive or contribute to product launch end-to-end
- Support and accelerate the enterprise sales cycle with inspiring enablement content, including pitch decks, demos, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more
- Monitor and report on industry trends, relevant industry stats, ROI stats, and competitors
- Partner with demand generation teams on development of campaign messaging and content
- Be a customer advocate; ensure customer content is included in everything you do in marketing
- Create and maintain relevant platform or solution content on our website
- Represent BetterUp at industry conferences
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software (ideally SaaS)
- Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product organizations
- Proven track record in developing highly effective marketing and sales collateral
- Experience contributing to or driving product launch end-to-end
- Stellar writing and editing skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with public speaking
- BA (MBA preferred)
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.