BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
We're looking for a passionate sales people to boost our growth, pioneer our enterprise outbound sales team, and bring BetterUp to the pockets of many more organizations world-wide.With immediate success in bringing BetterUp to the largest enterprise. We are seeking dedicated employees to join BetterUp and boost our growth!
At BetterUp you’ll have an opportunity to work in an exciting culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectually stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping executives to solve their most pressing business challenges.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an upstart company with elite talent, in its mid stages. Come join our team and build winning relationships with prospective customers. This role requires creativity, grit and passion as you'll target enterprise companies.
- You bring an enthusiastic, driven approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, emailing, social media outreach, etc.
- You will work in partnership with Account Executives in our Enterprise and Global Accounts Management teams, growing and accelerating existing opportunities.
- While you call the shots, the BetterUp team has your back every step of the way, with talent and leadership committed to giving you the support and resources you need to provide the best sales experience possible.
- Fully utilize all BetterUp sales automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools.
- With a base salary plus commission, your earning potential is up to you.
- You will work directly with the Director of Sales Development as well as our sales team
As part of our sales team you would play a critical role in accomplishing the vision of BetterUp. It’s an exciting time as we continue to grow and bring on new, passionate individuals excited to help take our company to the next level. We hope that you will gain familiarity with our unique company vision and culture and discover the passion that drives our elite team. If you have sales experience, you’re someone we want to talk to!
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.