About the right team member:
You are a full-stack marketer with experience driving the rapid growth of technology-led B2B solutions. You thrive on broad responsibility, both in terms of the solutions you market and the go-to-market tactics you employ. You’re a rock star that has demonstrated an ability to contribute to revenue growth in a creative, resourceful and data-driven manner. You're excited to be on a fast-moving, small team that's a startup within a startup. Most importantly, you’re seeking an opportunity that will accelerate your personal and professional development, surrounded by focused, analytical, and compassionate people.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Propel the growth of Betterment’s two Institutional B2B business lines: Betterment for Business (B4B) and Betterment for Advisors (B4A)
- Implement an integrated marketing strategy that spans all marketing disciplines including brand & buzz, lead generation, sales enablement and CRM efforts across multiple target audiences
- Own the cross-business unit strategy execution for key channels including conferences & events
- Execute digital marketing automation and analyze performance metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally and resourcefully to get things done across product, sales, engineering and corporate brand and PR groups
- Implement B2B2C engagement tactics to expand existing client relationships through education, thought leadership and promotions
You will be effective if you have:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Empathy for your target client and your coworkers
- A knack for storytelling in both written and verbal form
- An ability to initiate and steer projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience working in a high-growth technology environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Employed marketing automation and marketing analytics tools including Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics and Mixpanel to more efficiently and thoughtfully track and measure marketing efforts
- Prior B2B experience in the FinTech or marketing to firms with 50-1000 employees located in tech hubs
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $17 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 400,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.