As a Sales Manager, you’ll support BetterLesson by independently building a pipeline in the Indiana territory, accelerating that pipeline to close, and achieving sales targets. To thrive in this role you must have experience selling professional development products for adult learners to leaders in the K12 market. You are proud of how you have been able to grow a pipeline and hit revenue targets and you’re willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
BetterLesson empowers K-12 teachers to build a modern classroom: learner-centered, culturally responsive, and personalized. Instead of the conventional one-size-fits-all professional development format for educators, BetterLesson supports teachers in a way that’s personalized and continuous -- using a mix of remote 1:1 coaching, remote team coaching, remote workshops, and in-person workshops, all supported by the BetterLesson Lab software.
BetterLesson has raised over $30M of venture capital and grant funding, serves over 400 school districts, sees 850K+ monthly active users accessing our online lessons and strategies, and is expanding quickly.
Here are some of the things you can expect to accomplish in this role:
- You’ll be accountable for a new business and expansion goal in the Great Lakes territory.
- You’ll create and nurture trusted, long-term relationships with clients that result in substantial multi-year revenue growth.
- You’ll drive new business by leveraging your network, actively prospecting, attending conferences, getting referrals from partners.
- You’ll lead discovery meetings with prospects to learn what teaching and learning problems they need to solve that BetterLesson can address.
- You’ll lead solution design to create a compelling package of BetterLesson products for each prospect.
What We Can Offer You
- Servant leadership and culture of continuous improvement.
- Remote-first work.
- A flexible schedule and open vacation policy.
- A competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Equity in the business you are helping to build.
- The opportunity to spend every day working to improve outcomes for teachers and students.