Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we’re funding over $3 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Real Estate Team at Better is responsible for identifying ways to simplify the home buying journey by crafting seamless real estate agent interaction and providing customer support for home discovery. We are a new team with Better and are looking for entrepreneurs with strong operational capabilities, business acuity and a “get stuff done” mentality.
As part of a newly launched program, we are looking for a Director of Agent Operations who will be leading our team of Licensed Real Estate Agents. Your role will involve working with our salaried in-house agents, own end to end agent customer service with a strong focus on Agent NPS and setting up of the agent operations to have outstanding agent conversion metrics
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage team of licensed real estate agents
- Own and manage agent operations
- Drive key metrics - including Agent NPS and Agent conversion metrics
- Be a thought partner with cross functional stakeholders on overall customer experience
- Experience leading agent teams regionally or nationally
- Experience setting up end to end agent operations
- Ability to scale and adapt in a high growth environment
- Data driven and methodical in generating insights
- Ability to think critically and problem solve sophisticated scenarios
- Experience managing a PnL in the past is preferred
- Desire to crush it
- BA degree required
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act or other laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. For further information on how we collect data of job applicants, please click here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.