Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we’re funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
As the Executive Recruiting Liaison you will act as the main bridge between the Executive Recruiting team and our Leadership team. Supporting our Lead EA, you will help coordinate complex interview schedules and logistics. You will be a trusted resource that ensures we can continue to hire the right people that will help scale our business. You will provide prep resources, ensure they are briefed and ultimately set them up for success to appropriately assess candidates and provide the best candidates experience, all while balancing existing business priorities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with and serving as the main liaison between key members of the C-Suite and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Directly support one of our Executive Consultants in all things interview and Talent related including the prioritization and scheduling of meetings, interviews and other relevant activities.
- Ensuring a seamless interview process for candidates and executives by managing day-to-day execution, report compilation, and follow-ups.
- Working closely with our exec recruiting coordinators, representing the Executive Assistant side in terms of asking the right questions, cross-referencing calendars, and ensuring all scheduling is efficiently managed, correct completed.
- Team player who understands the bigger picture.
- Go-getter that enjoys problem-solving.
- Solution oriented and a logical thinker.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and think cross-functionally.
- Ready for rapid-fire communication and efficiency.
- Highly organized and sharp attention to detail.
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant or a similar position. Recruiting experience a plus.
- Savvy with G Suite.
- Hyper organization and attention to detail.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act or other laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. For further information on how we collect data of job applicants, please click here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.