We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re making homeownership simpler, faster — and most importantly, more accessible for all Americans.
By combining smarter technology with a desire to not just change one piece of the journey but the entire makeup of what it’s like to buy and own a home in this country, we’re building things that don’t exist yet.
Better.com by the numbers:
- We fund $600 million in home loans per month
- Nearly $5 billion in loans funded since our inception in 2016
- 2 years running, we’re one of Crain’s “Best Places to work”
- We’re #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in NYC
- And #964 on Inc.’s 2019 “5000 Fastest-Growing Companies”
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
- ...and counting
We continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank. Plus, our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, and others have all invested in our vision of redefining the entire home buying journey.
A Better Opportunity:
We are seeking a Customer Solutions Analyst to join Better’s fastest growing internal business, Better Settlement Services. The Analyst will be instrumental in the development, growth, and scale of Better’s rapidly expanding in-house title insurance agency.
The Customer Solutions Analyst will be responsible for fostering an industry leading customer-first experience, and will interact with customers, third-party partners, and internal teams across the organization in order to ensure operational excellence. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to execute day-to-day operations without losing track of strategy and long-term initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, data-obsessed, results-driven professional seeking an opportunity to make an immediate impact on customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the customer, Sales, Operations, and external vendors to execute operational efficiencies and strategy
- Track customer feedback, analyze data trends and isolate key customer issues
- Partner with Product and Operations teams to implement high-impact process improvements
- Advocate for the customer by identifying and implementing best-in-class customer support practices for managing inquiries and resolving escalations
- Build, track, and monitor key performance indicators and service level agreements; proactively identify issues and execute solutions
- 1+ years of work experience in an analytical, fast-paced role
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills; ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to others
- A results driven, self starter who is able to manage conflicting priorities and acts with urgency to produce results
- Ability to maintain composure in dynamic and high-pressure situations
- Excellent critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills; seeks out complex problems
- Data driven mindset; understands the importance of data to measure and track performance
- Strong deck building and presentation skills; proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL is a plus