We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re building a better way to get home and our customers love it. By combining smarter technology with an award-winning team of mortgage experts, we’re making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
So far, we’ve:
- Helped more than 10,000 families get home
- Financed over $3B in loans
- Saved families an average of $32,000 in fees over the life of their loans
- Grew our geographic coverage to 36 states, up from 15 states from a year ago
And we’re not slowing down. We continue to outpace the rest of the industry at every turn.
Our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank, American Express, Citigroup and others have invested over $150MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical.
A Better opportunity:
Better.com’s marketing team eagerly focuses on figuring out how to grow and convert our customer base as they go through the complicated, scary and expensive journey to home ownership. Our Senior Manager of Marketing Communications will be tasked with leveraging email, SMS, content, and other tools to meet prospective borrowers where they are, break down what it means to work with Better.com, and encourage customers to ultimately choose us for their home finance needs. It’s a big task and you’ll collaborate with partners in sales, product marketing, acquisition and other areas to understand the borrower’s priorities and develop strategies to address those priorities. You will be responsible for end to end campaign management, overseeing everything from development, testing, execution, reporting and insights.
- You have at least 4-7 years of relevant marketing experience, including familiarity with CRM.
- You have spent at least 2 years working with Salesforce, as well as HTML/CSS.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented.
- You have empathy for customers and your peers, and are excited to work collaboratively on behalf of our borrowers.
- You are a curious person who is excited to learn about a new industry.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you don’t get excited about homeownership, mortgages, and real estate, it simply won’t work.
- Smarts: book and street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don’t understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can’t wait to leave the conversation and build it.