Every day we’re fighting to get more families in homes they love by making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
Gone are mountains of confusing forms, hidden fees, and commission structures that benefit the banker, not the homebuyer. Our Loan Consultants are here to help you figure out your options and get home. It’s that simple. The whole way through, Better technology helps keep you on track.
Our backers have helped build some of most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank and others have invested over $85 MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical.
We’re looking for a highly organized and resourceful admin to support our CMO and ECD primarily, with additional support across the marketing and creative teams as needed. Day-to-day tasks will involve managing calendars, internal communications, and meeting notes; making travel arrangements; and jumping in to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
This person will be part of a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment and will interact with people of all levels across departments. They’ll have the know-how to exercise discretion and professionalism while paying close attention to detail.
- You have 1–2 years experience in a similar admin/executive assistant role
- You have an interest in marketing or creative
- You’re an excellent communicator who’s obsessed with organization
- You can learn quickly, but you’re not afraid to ask questions
- You know how to work independently and creatively to solve problems
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We get it done.
- Passion. If you don’t get excited about homeownership, mortgages, and real estate, it simply won’t work.
- Smarts: book and street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don’t understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can’t wait to leave the conversation and build it.