A Better opportunity:
Better is looking for a office coordinator to join the team. We are looking for a resourceful and reliable candidate to play a key role in shaping our environment, and creating a positive, productive, and welcoming atmosphere for all employees and guests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of office operations including maintaining office inventory (order and stock) and keeping the space tidy and welcoming for employees and guests
- Be the first point of contact for Better employees & guests for any office related requests/accommodations
- Coordinate and support all onboarding duties of new employees and ensure they are set up for success
- Control and manage building and office access as well as safety and security practices
- Manage vendors, food deliveries, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources
- Track and facilitate shipments, orders, inventories, and deliveries including office supplies, furniture, food/snacks, and computer related equipment
- Maintain records, ensure filing systems are securely kept current and accurate
- Pick-up all outbound and inbound USPS mail/ FedEx packages and distribute accordingly
- Responsible for arranging office events and employee experience initiatives/activities ; i.e., happy hours, holiday and birthday events, etc.
- Plan and execute company and office-wide meetings, office relocations, office renovations and other special projects
- Support all office functions to keep things running smoothly in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad hoc projects and general administrative duties