We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re building a better way to get home and our customers love it. By combining the technology people expect with a seamless customer service experience, we’re making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
In 2018 alone, we’ve helped over 10,000 families get home, saving them on average $3,500 in upfront fees and days of stress-filled time.
Our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank and others have invested over $85MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical.
A Better opportunity:
Better is looking for a office coordinator to join the team. We are looking for a resourceful and reliable candidate to play a key role in shaping our environment, and creating a positive, productive, and welcoming atmosphere for all employees and guests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of office operations including maintaining office inventory (order and stock) and keeping the space tidy and welcoming for employees and guests
- Be the first point of contact for Better employees & guests for any office related requests/accommodations
- Coordinate and support all onboarding duties of new employees and ensure they are set up for success
- Control and manage building and office access as well as safety and security practices
- Manage vendors, food deliveries, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources
- Track and facilitate shipments, orders, inventories, and deliveries including office supplies, furniture, food/snacks, and computer related equipment
- Maintain records, ensure filing systems are securely kept current and accurate
- Pick-up all outbound and inbound USPS mail/ FedEx packages and distribute accordingly
- Responsible for arranging office events and employee experience initiatives/activities ; i.e., happy hours, holiday and birthday events, etc.
- Plan and execute company and office-wide meetings, office relocations, office renovations and other special projects
- Support all office functions to keep things running smoothly in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad hoc projects and general administrative duties