We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re building a better way to get home and our customers love it. By combining the technology people expect with a seamless customer service experience, we’re making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
In 2018 alone, we’ve helped over 10,000 families get home, saving them on average $3,500 in upfront fees and days of stress-filled time.
Our backers have helped build some of most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank and others have invested over $85MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you don’t get excited about homeownership, mortgages, and real estate, it simply won’t work.
- Smarts: book and street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don’t understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can’t wait to leave the conversation and build it.
A Better Opportunity:
The Better marketing team is looking for a media buyer to create and manage campaigns across our online and offline paid media channels (native, display, social, newsletters, podcasts etc.).
We’re looking for a highly data driven and motivated marketer. This person excels at buying, testing, implementing, and optimizing acquisition channels. You will be responsible for testing new marketing channels and running daily optimizations on existing channels to help us hit our 2019 growth targets. We need someone who has experience running campaigns across various online and offline marketing channels and understands how to setup a well run test. Ultimately, this individual is responsible for building out our current marketing mix to help grow the business.
This person will be part of a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment and will interact with people of all levels across departments. They’ll have the know-how to exercise discretion and professionalism while paying close attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and optimize campaigns performance to achieve company’s KPI.
- Create weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports on paid channels performance.
- Explore new channels to drive company growth and work with vendors to optimize performance.
- Be up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver landing pages and marketing assets.
- This person will be part of a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment and will interact with people of all levels across departments. They’ll have the know-how to exercise discretion and professionalism while paying close attention to detail.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a media buying/marketing role.
- BA / BS degree in Finance, Statistics, Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related fields.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions.
- Proficient in SQL and Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas).
- Experience with native ads, display and social ads.
- Background in Fintech Preferred.
- Passionate about digital marketing and eager to learn more.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where business needs are always changing.
- Detail oriented and excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and proven track record for taking initiative.