We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re building a better way to get home and our customers love it. By combining the technology people expect with a seamless customer service experience, we’re making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
In 2018 alone, we’ve helped over 10,000 families get home, saving them on average $3,500 in upfront fees and days of stress-filled time.
Our backers have helped build some of most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank and others have invested over $85MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical.
A Better opportunity:
We’re looking for a call script writer who can bring the Better voice to our call scripts, while thinking strategically about driving stronger relationships and conversions with customers. Someone who not only can infuse creative concepts and brand messaging into a script, but can also build libraries and train staff on how to use scripts effectively.
- You’re already excited about the idea of talking mortgages all day, every day.
- You deeply understand best practices for call work flows and organization.
- You’re an expert at making a scripted call feel like a natural conversation.
- You know how to translate complicated concepts for consumers.
- You have experience workshopping staff to use scripts effectively.
- You’re good at adapting brand tone to fit difference scenarios.
- You can work self-sufficiently, as necessary.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you don’t get excited about homeownership, mortgages, and real estate, it simply won’t work.
- Smarts: book and street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don’t understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can’t wait to leave the conversation and build it.