As DevOps Engineer, you will create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class gaming products and implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team.
What we would like to see
As a DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Setup, implementation and support of technological solutions
- Setup CI/CD pipeline for production deploys
- Develop and improve our monitoring and alerting systems
- Create and maintain “infrastructure as code” configurations to setup our cloud environments on AWS and cloudflare
- Implement methodologies and procedures to ensure our systems are resilient and can automatically recover from failure with minimal to no intervention
- Engage in communications across all relevant departments of the organization
Who you are
- Managing Cloud Infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code using Terraform/Ansible
- Experience working with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and familiar with Cloud provider services, EC2, ALBs, VPC, EKS etc.
- Managing DNS entries and setups using Cloudflare
- Working with server virtualization such as Virtualbox, Multipass and PaaS Cloud such as AWS
- Experience in building systems that scale is required
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with the open-source monitoring stack of Kibana/Elasticsearch/Dynatrace.
- Development background – experience with Python, NodeJS, Nginx Configuration
- Ability to write scripts in Node, Bash, Powershell or similar
- Good LINUX / UNIX background
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant systems
- General understanding of networking (routing, subnets, gateways)
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millennials and 10% GenX.
- Grow in your career through various different learning and development programs.
- Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women, and growing.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team whose mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
Don’t tick all the boxes but think you might still be qualified? We still would love to hear from you!
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.