An exciting HR Opportunity has opened up for our Budapest Tech hub! We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join Betsson Group and become part of an amazing global team. This is a great opportunity to be part of maintaining the growth of our Budapest hub.
This position will be fixed for a minimum of one year to cover maternity.
As a business 2000+ strong, spread across 16 countries and 4 continents with more than 72 nationalities, we pride ourselves in providing the best employee experience within our industry.
In this key role, you will be part of a 40 strong global award-winning HR team. You will work closely with our HR Leadership team, including the Centre of Excellence and HR Business Partner Leads in Malta to provide the best employee experience for our +100 Betssonites in Budapest.
You will be, together with HR managers from all our locations, reporting to our Head of Employee Experience, based in Malta.
You will gain global experience and be immersed in every aspect of HR, including but not limited to recruitment, employee branding, onboarding, performance management, DE&I, talent development and compensation & benefits.
A flavour of what you will be doing..
- 360 management of our HR operations in Budapest from attracting talents to onboarding and delivering a first-class employee experience to ensure we can grow and retain.
- You will be overall responsible for the recruitment process of our tech hub. This includes owning our Employer Branding iniatives and working very closely with our Tech Recrutier onsite.
- You will be responsible for Office and Facilities management. Together with the HR & Office Coordinator ensure excellent working conditions in the office, adhering to local regulations concerning Health and Safety.
- Drive the compensation & benefits agenda and benchmarking.
- You will be responsible for the local CSR initiatives.
- Continuously work to strengthen and develop our amazing Betsson Culture!
What we are looking for..
- You have a University Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of 5 years HR experience, preferably within a fast-paced international organization within tech/digital space.
- Have solid knowledge of Hungarian labour law.
- Experience in scaling teams and driving local recruitment efforts.
- Great understanding of the main HR processes such as performance management and talent development and having proven experience of salary benchmarking and worked with salary ranges.
- Working effectively with data and analytics.
- Solution focused and easily adapt to changing situations and deadlines.
- Structured, organised and detail focused.
- Creative and know how to drive key messages across.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market!
- Personal development through courses, in-house training, and external certifications.
- A supportive and challenging dynamic environment.
- Reward for your efforts with a number of benefits and perks e.g., regular after-work events, health and sports benefits and much more.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of a Global HR team with 40+ people. This is your opportunity to join a business that truly values its people, to drive change and impact the wider people's agenda.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and cultures.