An exciting HR Opportunity has opened up for our Athens Tech hub! We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join Betsson Group and become part of an amazing global team. This is a great opportunity to be part of shaping the direction of our growing Tech hub in Athens, Greece.
As a business 2000+ strong, spread across 13 countries and 4 continents, we pride ourselves in providing the best employee experience within our industry.
In this key role, you will be part of a 40 strong global award-winning HR team. You will work closely with our HR Leadership team, including the Centre of Excellence and HR Business Partner Leads in Malta to provide the best employee experience for our Betssonites in Greece.
You will be reporting to our Head of Employee Experience based in Malta together with HR managers from all our locations.
You will gain global experience and be immersed in every aspect of HR, including but not limited to performance management, diversity & inclusion, talent development, employee branding and compensation & benefits.
We are currently 50+ Betssonites in Athens and we keep growing!
A flavour of what you will be doing
- 360 management of HR operations in Athens.
- The focus for the next year is to grow the team of developers. The HR manager will be overall responsible for the recruitment process, including employer branding, and working closely with our two recruiters in Greece.
- Responsible for delivering a first-class employee experience.
- Develop and ensuring we have all relevant HR processes in place to be compliant with local labour laws and practices.
- Responsible for the local Social Impact initiatives.
- Drive the compensation & benefits benchmarking.
- Continuously work to strengthen and develop our amazing Betsson Culture
You are great at
- Working with a People first approach.
- Driving talent development.
- Being an agent of change, leading, implementing, and following up on initiatives.
- Working effectively with data and analytics.
- First class stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
A bit about you
- You have a University Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of 4 years HR experience, preferably within a fast-paced international organization.
- Background working in a tech or digital organisation preferable.
- Great understanding of the main HR processes such as performance management and talent development and having proven experience of salary benchmarking and worked with salary ranges.
- Experience in scaling teams and driving local recruitment efforts.
- Structured, organised and detail focused.
- Agile, creative and know how to drive key messages across.
- Solution focused and easily adapt to changing situations and deadlines.
- Worked with behavioural assessment: knowledge of DISC would be a bonus.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
What's in it for you?
- A supportive and challenging dynamic environment.
- Multiple potential career paths.
- Reward for your efforts with a number of benefits and perks e.g., regular after-work events, health, and sports benefits, allowance for lunch, and much more.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of a Global HR team with 40+ people. This is your opportunity to join a business that truly values its people, to drive change and impact the wider people's agenda.
- Be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business with 75% millennial, over 2200 strong, spread across 13 Countries and 4 Continents. It goes without saying that gives us a truly international feel!