Are you a Product Owner with a passion for Sportsbook? Betsson Group is opening its doors to our latest Tech Hub in Athens and wants to meet talented developers like you!
Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs. These can be found in Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn and Kyiv and we are adding a new one here in Athens. If you’re passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
As a Product Owner within the Sportsbook team, you might relish the opportunity to be part of the continuous evolution of our sportsbook ensuring its long-term competitiveness. You will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the gaming industry, with a specific focus on sportsbook.
A taster of what you will be doing
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. You will collaborate with other product owners, commercial teams and trading to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, and engage with other delivery teams and a number of stakeholders to ensure successful product launches.
- Generate and qualify ideas around how to improve the Sportsbook product from an end-user perspective (Features, UX, Content etc.)
- Preparing requirements/user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams - Ensuring all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date
- Manage the backlog for sportsbook-related work towards relevant development teams. Ensure development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines
- Working with Sportsbook Product Manager(s), Product owners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, based the longer-term strategy for the product and the overall Sportsbook roadmap
- Representing the end-user perspective in cross-functional teams tasked with delivering initiatives for our sportsbook
- Roadmap and release planning for deliverables on our sportsbook (specifically end-user facing improvements), including dependency mapping and co-ordination with other teams
- Working with UX and UI experts to define the customer experience and product specifications for sportsbook features and requirements
- Ensuring that proper analytics and tracking mechanisms are in place to be to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities for further improvement through relevant and reliable data
- Communication with stakeholders and management on the progress of works, as well as preparing and disseminating release notes for each release
You’re good at:
- Sportsbook Product; you have experience working in the industry;
- Owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions;
- Breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance;
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements;
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations;
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to legal requirements;
- Working in rapidly changing environment;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
Where you'll be
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
What We Offer
- Monthly Allowance for Lunch
- Private & Life Plan Insurance for you and your family
- Team Building Budget
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Events and initiatives both Local (Quarterly Meetings) and Global
- Professional Development Programs & Internal Career Opportunities
- Milestone Birthday
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.