Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Senior PPC Manager.
As a Senior PPC Manager you will lead a team of PPC Managers and Specialists to plan, create and improve PPC campaigns on current and new upcoming markets. You are responsible to ensure the infrastructure, operations and processes run smoothly and that we reach the targets for our performance KPIs.
What is in it for me?
You will form part of a diverse team of many nationalities and different backgrounds that is surely going to challenge you and provide you with great shared learning experiences. We have a massive focus on knowledge sharing and personal growth, always striving to push the boundaries and improve performance. If you’re a go-getter, initiator and ‘results-junkie’, who also likes to have FUN, you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
- PPC strategic planning for consolidated and new markets.
- Support and lead a team of 3+ Specialists/ Junior Managers to success, providing constant guidance and feedback.
- Provide periodical updates on the channel and the team to the Global PPC Lead.
- Supervise the creation and management of PPC campaigns (Search, Display and Video)
- Oversee implementation of PPC automation, scripts and bidding strategies.
- Manage budgets and POs, assuring the monthly/quarterly correct ad spend for each market.
- Present and explain high-level reports and strategies for PPC team.
- Proactively analyse data, identifying opportunities for growth or improving account performance or day-to-day processes, in collaboration with our Analytics team.
- Ensure all PPC operations and processes run smoothly and follow agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure is correctly in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting.
- Take care of the collaboration with Google Account Managers to continuously optimise tactics and improve account performance.
- Guarantee the correct communication and a strong collaboration with Biddable teams, according to our multi-channel approach, and with other teams in the Global Marketing.
- Ensure fast responsiveness and proactivity for our Regional stakeholders, keeping an excellent level of collaboration with the Regions.
- Search and implement new tools and innovative ideas to enhance performance and efficiency of the PPC team, in close collaboration with our PPC Expert.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry, or background in a multi-brand environment.
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on PPC experience.
- Experience in leading a team of 2 or more members.
- Google Ads certified preferred.
- Experience with keyword research, analysis, expansion, optimisation tools.
- Experience with paid media, display, Search Ads 360, YouTube Ads.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communications skills.