Are you a natural born problem solver? Do you thrive on delivering value with every decision you take? Betsson Group is opening its doors and looking for talented Frontend Architects like you!
Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 5 Tech Hubs. These can be found in Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn, Athens and Kyiv. If you’re passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
This role sits within our Sportsbook Area! Developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook Tech Team, and growing at a very rapid rate, expanding not only in new markets but also as a B2B product. Having our product available in different parts of the world and offering sports all around the world requires to have support around the clock.
A Taster of what you will be involved with
As a Frontend Architect on the sportsbook product, you will be collaborating with Engineering teams, Product Owners, Stakeholders and Enterprise Architects, ensuring all frontend solutions are based on solid architecture foundation, right technology, and that good design principles are maintained.
You’re good at
- Understanding and refining product requirements and designing/documenting solutions that fit the existing platform; all whilst keeping into consideration effort, feasibility, complexity, and value.
- Proactively driving projects to completion with minimum supervision whilst giving visibility throughout.
- Leveraging cloud-based infrastructure services to improve the experience and reliability of our frontend product.
- Presenting and defending ideas to technical/non-technical audiences
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Engineering leads and other stakeholders to ensure our frontend architecture is aligned with business and technical objectives
- Identifying operational and technical synergies between front end teams and promoting reuse of code base, libraries and tools across the organisation
- Taking ownership of modules (APIs, Libraries, Tools) used across the organisation and handle their governance
- Proactively improving our general frontend architecture, with a focus on performance, complexity reduction, and maintaining an efficient, open and reliable technical foundation.
- Keeping constant alignment with other technical architects to ensure a holistically solid architecture
- Supporting R&D efforts across the teams
- Mentoring teams and developers on technical topics
- Evidence of experience working on large scale/high load platforms
- Extensive experience working with HTML, JS, Angular v12-14, RXJS, NGRX, Typescript & SCSS.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent communication in English
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 3 days in the office (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and 2 days from home.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.