Are you a FrontEnd Software Engineer with a keen interest in everything Web3 and how this can be applied to iGaming? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us in the beginning of our journey to bring new and innovative iGaming products and brands to the market, leveraging the exciting possibilities provided by Web3 concepts and technologies.
The Frontend software engineer will be part of a team working towards delivering innovative products and industry leading user experiences on a global scale. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development testing, code reviews and deploying software
- Maintenance and improving of existing software
- Designing code, unit tests
- Managing SQL and NoSQL data models
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience working as a Frontend Engineer
- Experience with Native Web Components (Stencil.js)
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile product development
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 1200 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.