Are you a Senior .NET/C# Developer eager to jump on the next technical challenge? We are building geo-distributed scalable payment solutions (hosted in AWS) which supports a payments system that includes 100+ payment integrations worldwide and looking for an eager Senior Backend .NET/C# Developer to join!
About the Job
You will be part of a team developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. You will be working with various tools and scripts, (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premise and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL) SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team and experience in Agile Development will be key!
Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others.
What you'll do
As part of this team, you will build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity. Our team also is moving towards microservice and containerisation with Docker.
As a Senior Backend .NET/C# Developer, you’re day to day will look like:
- Close collaboration with Product, Architects and stakeholders to discuss and implement business requirements;
- Developing to meet the needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
- Proactively involved in solution development and processes improvements;
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design or improvement of application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
Who you are
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI)
- Commercial experience with creation software architecture and design of complex multi-layer applications, platforms, microservice-based solutions
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- RESTful services development (ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core)
- RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, AWS SQS)
- ORM (e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper)
- Testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit, XUnit, MSTest)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. TeamCity, Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, Bamboo)
Extra awesome if you have..
- Practical commercial experience with:
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB)
- Integration with 3rd party solutions
- Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Apache Solr)
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Understanding of orchestration and containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns
- Experience with payments
Where you'll be
For this role you are based in our new offices in Tallinn, EU. Furthermore we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millennials and 10% GenX.
- Grow in your career through various different learning and development programs.
- Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women, and growing.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team whose mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
If working in a robust and fast-paced industry is not enough of an incentive, we offer a competitive package that includes:
- Regular medical health check-up
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Discounts at sports clubs, massage in office
- Awesome Activities such as: Hackathons, Training Challenges, weekly breakfast, Food for Thought sessions, Quarterly team events, Company events and much more..