Are you interested to join the biggest iGaming company in Malta? Betsson Group is now hiring for Atlassian Administrator to join our smart & fun Corporate IT Team.
At Betsson Group, we strive to offer the best employee experience in the gaming industry and beyond. When becoming a Betssonite an employee is instantly immersed in the One Betsson spirit and gets to work and collaborate with smart, creative, and talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer an international, fun, and diverse environment with a strong company culture. We encourage work life balance, drive innovation and sense of belonging through our great leaders, and provide ample opportunities for growth and career development.
A taster of what you will be involved with
You will be expected to be a pattern breaker and know the importance of providing top quality service to each customer within Betsson Group. The Atlassian Administrator is expected to address each customer individually and deliver the service on the right technical level. The Atlassian Administrator is driven by doing a difference every day and will take ownership of tasks and follow up on the tasks until they are solved.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up Jira projects for all new programmes, customise workflows, permissions, screens and issue types specific to programme/user requirements.
- Set up Confluence pages for all new programmes and ensure existing programme pages are up-to-date and functional.
- JIRA/Confluence system administration, assist with upgrades, plugin analysis and installation. Ensure the instances are healthy and functional.
- Evaluate, test, implement and lead the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Take the coordinating lead in our many ongoing and upcoming projects in Corporate IT.
- Securing an Atlassian Product Suite to support our processes and business.
- Implement/improve processes via tools in Corporate IT – with focus on the Betsson business requirements.
- Extend JIRA beyond its out of the box capabilities using scripts and/or Atlassian REST API's.
- Guide, train and assist users on all Atlassian products.
- Secure documentation and knowledge sharing in Corporate IT via online tools.
- Secure cooperation between the various departments in Betsson Group.
What we are looking for
- Tertiary level of education in ICT.
- Experience, working knowledge and applicable certifications in Atlassian Products.
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM).
- Working knowledge of Git repositories.
- Experience with ScriptRunner add-on (writing Groovy scripts).
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills accompanied with a customer service attitude and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business of 75% millennial, 10% GeX, 60+ nationalities, equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing. More than 2000 strong professionals spread across 13 offices with up to 1000 of them based in our Malta HQ alone, which is where you will be based for this role. Furthermore, we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.