Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Lead Product Analyst
As Lead Product Analyst you will be the analytical partner for internal stakeholders, promoting data driven decision making. You will work within a fast-moving environment, in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, providing proactive insights to enable the business to grow and optimise.
A taster of what you will be doing?
- Work with the SB product teams to contribute to Product strategy and planning by providing insight-driven recommendations that would support the work of these teams.
- Be an analytical partner for the Product Development team in their daily work, promoting data-driven decision making around all player activities and supporting their product strategy in a best way to improve performance.
- Develop clear and actionable product insights, driven by advanced segmentation and increased personalisation to lead product optimisation efforts across multiple brands and markets.rs
What’s in it for me?
The role is primarily intended to ensure we have dedicated focus on understanding the performance of our sites and apps, and the user experience across all key journeys and interactions.
By having a full understanding of what is performing well, what is not performing well, and what is not working at all, the Product Development department will be in a stronger position to quickly address broken or negative experiences and optimise our sites, apps and underlying platforms to deliver an improved customer experience and improve core KPIs.
You’re good at:
- Clearly understanding the stakeholder’s perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner.
- Using the best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
- Programming languages (R desirable, but not a must).
- Clearly summarising data and analysis in a simple and concise format.
- Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
- Sportsbook experience and product knowledge is a must.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with KNIME Analytics Platform
- Experience of working in the iGaming industry
- Knowledge of programming languages like R or Python