Beto for America is hiring for a Clark County Regional Organizing Director! Regional Organizing Directors will be responsible for executing the statewide organizing plan and supervising their Organizers within their assigned region.
Our mission at Beto For America is to elect Beto O’Rourke as the 46th President of the United States. To do that, we will build a vibrant campaign that embodies Beto’s vision and values for the country. How? By actively engaging voters. By listening to new ideas. And by treating our campaign family with kindness and respect.
We’re committing ourselves to a culture of inclusion and acceptance in America, and that begins in our campaign offices. We think that’s part of winning. Here’s what we’ll do:
- We set the bar high and raise the standard for a presidential campaign.
- We win by engaging every voter and every community.
- We take care of each other and value every member of our campaign family.
- Keep our thoughts, comments and actions positive, because that embodies Beto’s vision for this campaign and for America
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Training and managing a team of Organizers to meet voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Daily management of Organizers, including setting and managing daily priorities for Organizers to ensure their productivity and meet the needs of the campaign.
- Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded.
- Extensively coach staff daily on persuasive communication with voters, volunteer recruitment, volunteer management, and volunteer retention.
- Outreach and maintenance to political contacts in each region to facilitate investment in Beto O’Rourke and the organizing program at large.
- Ensuring that all required reporting is accurate and timely, and monitoring metrics within each region on the health of the organizing program (including the voter contact program, volunteer recruitment program, etc.).
- Maintaining strict data integrity and quality control practices within their region for voter contact and volunteer recruitment activities, so as to ensure that the campaign has the highest quantity of the highest quality conversations possible.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least two cycles of competitive organizing experience.
- Previous management experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully relate to and motivate staff and volunteers
- Willingness and ability to adapt management style to the unique needs of each employee while still enforcing standards of discipline and accountability.
- Ability and desire to work long and irregular hours in a fast paced, metrics driven work environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while handling multiple projects.
- Ability to relocate in-state for the duration of the campaign.
- Must have reliable access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
Beto For America is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.