Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and the fastest growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of a Quality Assurance Specialist. As an organization, we are looking to fill this role with the best match.
Our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive, and our working environment enables the growth and contributions of talent. Betking is so fast-paced it gives no room for boredom.
You will have the opportunity to be deeply involved in calibrating, monitoring and supporting the quality standards of Betking’s contact center and Back Office across all channels of interaction. Also ensure that Customer Support Representatives maintain a consistent high level of customer service in line with the agreed service level and uniformity in customer experience.
Reporting Line: You report to Chief Customer Experience Officer
What's in it for You
- You will conduct quality assurance /control functions for compliance to a total quality management framework across all of Contact Centre and Back Office Operations.
- Conducting regular audits on Key Customer Related processes to ensure operational efficiency.
- Producing intelligence and trend reports to manage efficiency indicators of the department.
- Investigating activities on Customer Complaints, initiate and drive activities impacting the attainment of Betking’s Customer Experience quality objectives.
- Conducting performance gap analysis and present propositions to the training unit for onward intervention.
- Preparing/compiling agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Contact and Back Office Management.
- You will assist in optimal utilization of Quality Monitoring systems and applications in the Quality operations.
Who Are You
- You have a first degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in a multi-channel contact center.
- You have 2-3 experience as a quality assurance analyst in a multi-channel contact center.
- Expertise in data management, data analysis, reporting word processing, and project management skills.
- Multi-lingual (English and Hausa) preferred.
- You have an excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- You communicate well in English language verbally and in writing.
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and effective use of quality management processes and tools.
- Advanced (“Power User”) Microsoft Office Suite with excellent editing and proof-reading skills.
- Experience in creation and execution of validation plans, change control, tracking and data analysis to support process improvement and quality initiatives preferred
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for the Contact Center Team Leaders.