Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and the fastest growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of a Knowledge Base Specialist. We are setting the pace in redefining the industry by employing world class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals. As a start-up, we seek the best match.
Our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive, and our working environment enables the growth and contributions of talent. Betking is so fast paced it gives no room for boredom. Our corporate HQ offers on-site benefits that drives positive employee experience.
This is the opportunity to maintain, expand a database of content with oversight for identifying content and knowledge gaps. You will ensure that our customers and our internal teams have the most accurate and accessible information about Betking products, including each product's core functions, troubleshooting techniques, and use case recommendations. We are a culture that thrives on learning and creates the environment for high performance. Not only that, you yourself can thrive, learn and progress with Betking.
- You will ensure that our customers and our internal teams have the most accurate and accessible information about Betking products, including each product's core functions, troubleshooting techniques, and use case recommendations.
- You will maintain and expand a database of content with oversight for identifying content and knowledge gaps, and will work with internal experts to create or amend content to fill those gaps. Additionally, this plays a key part in leading our suite of self-service programs to assure that information is easy to find, easy to understand, and consistent across all channels
How You'll Add Value
- You will own the systems and processes for the overall knowledge base operations, including the inter-connectivity of content with other channels and tools.
- Leading our self-service initiatives to ensure that content is organized and presented in a way that makes finding and accessing the relevant content efficient and intuitive.
- Partnering with internal experts and other Betking teams to create and maintain product specification, use, and troubleshooting content in Betking's Knowledge Base.
- Developing a clear and engaging style guide for all Support content to assure the content is accessible and understandable.
- Conducting regular reviews of all content to assure accuracy, measure the effectiveness of each resource, and propose improvements to the knowledge base system.
- Conducting periodic knowledge verification on all KCR (Key Customer Related) jobs, and monitoring KB performance, trends and usage to take appropriate actions to improve productivity.
- Designing user experience and developing business requirements to enhance homepage layout.
- You will identify special techniques to improve content templates, research and author style guides of knowledge management.
- Documenting and creating KM processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
You are Good at:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline 3+ years experience in the related area.
- Knowledge Management and Training experience
- Possess Certified Information Professional (CIP) and/or KM Certification, or industry equivalent is highly desired.
- Experience with new tools and techniques to produce and manage knowledge content, including knowledge base systems such as Salesforce, Egain, and Lithium.
- Proven technical writing ability and excellent communication (speaking/listening/writing) skills.
- Proactive self-starter who works well independently as well as in a group.
- You have ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Capacity to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Consistently work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with collection, creation, editing, tagging, and curation of knowledge assets
- Your profound writing, editing, and proofreading skills are top notch
- You support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; and excel as an exceptional communicator and facilitator
- Expert in influence and negotiation, with deep understanding of effective change management
- You enjoy working in an open office, team environment
- Knowledge of self-service, community, knowledge management processes and technologies are your forte