To provide world class craftsmanship in the finishing touches of our homes that exceeds all current and future home buyers' expectations.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new skills needed for the position.
- Deliver Betenbough quality and value through high end craftsmanship in the final details of the home.
- Responsible for all the detail work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion.
- Complete all finishing details such as caulking, paint touch-up, minor texture repairs, etc. and anything else that is not to Betenbough’s quality standards.
- Work with the detail team to insure each home stays on schedule for our Welcome Home Celebrations.
- Develop your own organizational system that allows you to be efficient and responsive in your role.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Planning and Organization
- Mechanical Inclination
Hours & Schedule
- 45 - 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far, as well as hearing for low, medium and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle safely.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy