Creativity meets out-of-the-box innovation! As a graphic designer, you'll dream up dynamic designs and make marketing magic for the promotion of all eight Betenbough Companies' businesses.
- Develop graphic design for multi-media campaigns for Betenbough Companies brands.
- Give creative input and assist in defining Betenbough Companies brands visually while protecting and promoting the brands with the goal of generating qualified leads.
- Create and maintain good working relations with internal brand leaders and external vendors and businesses.
- Ensure overall marketing and brand consistency is found across Betenbough Companies brands.
- Remain up to date on design industry trends and innovations and make recommendations based on findings.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Graphic Design degree
- Adobe Software.
- Experience in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office Role.
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy