Prepare and serve beverages and prepared food items to customers in a warm, friendly and fast-paced manner, providing guests with an excellent customer experience.
- Warmly greet and welcome customers as they enter the café and genuinely engage them in conversation.
- Humbly handle customer feedback in a polite, empathetic and efficient manner.
- Prepare and serve coffee, teas and specialty beverages ensuring an excellent, quality and consistent product is served to customers.
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication and making suggestions to surprise and delight customers.
- Fulfill customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of menu offerings.
- Always maintain a well-organized, clean and sanitized environment.
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling, and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to quickly connect with people.
- Desire to serve others with excellence.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Restaurant environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift 20 - 75 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Part-time 20 - 29 hours per week.
Days and weekends required.