To develop, execute and enhance digital marketing strategies to reach targets for brand awareness and increase lead generation.
- Assist with website development and maintenance for all Betenbough Companies' brands to improve and enhance customer experience.
- Help manage overall data and analytics strategy and reporting for each brand.
- Analyze customer behaviors, journeys and other data to find patterns and problems, and then develop solutions to enhance the customer experience.
- Prepare and present wireframes, mock-ups and other digital assets to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Continuously research and stay up to date on best practices in web design.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Experience using Wordpress
- Experience using Themeco Pro
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment. However, position may be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sandstorms) while overseeing company events.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (M-F, 8am-5pm).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips