To impact our company by showcasing an eagerness to serve and meet the needs of our internal and external partners. This is the air traffic controller for the accounting department. Must be able to bring order to chaos, provide clear communication on expectations, and simplify needs to allow for expedited followup.
- Ensure proper invoice descriptions and approvals for expedited processing and follow up with any questions or concerns.
- Serve as our liaison between the accounting team and our internal partners to communicate payment expectations and ensure correct documentation in our invoice system (Stampli).
- Monitor all email and phone calls for quick follow up and delegate needs to the correct individual as necessary.
- Set up vendor information for payment, ensure we have all necessary information, and make updates and changes to vendor files.
- Assist with processing utility statements, credit card transactions, and other projects as needed.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related business field.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips