Develop each team member to their highest God-given potential and lead all accounting functions, ensuring accurate and timely GAAP financial statements.
- Ensure financial statements are accurate by overseeing reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Proactively think about each team member's growth and assist them in getting to the next level.
- Oversee the financial statement and ESOP audit on an annual basis.
- Review reconciliations monthly of all major balance sheet accounts to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Challenge team members to think of new ways to do current processes, eliminating waste when possible.
- Assist current and future brands with financial literacy, best practices, and internal controls.
- Oversee the ERP implementation, ensuring that all major requirements are met prior to launch.
MSA or BBA in Accounting
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Office environment
Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips