Bake and produce high-quality, artisan baked goods consistantly while maintinaing a clean and safe work station. Enjoy the picturesque environment at Ninety-Two Bakery and Cafe while experiencing a relational company culture.
- Work alongside other bakers as part of a team to produce all bakery items.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Assist in doing bakery dishes.
- Assist in re-stocking daily inventory items.
- Commit to support team day to day flexibility as needed.
- Collaborate with all teams within the cafe to promptly deliver orders.
- Enthusiastically develop your skills and knowledge.
Work Environment & Physical Conditions
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds.
- 40-45 hours per week.
- Earlier mornings and weekends may be required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy