Sales Team Overview
Build and preserve relationships with current and future home buyers by providing a world-class experience and generating new Betenbough homeowners by serving them well.
To warmly welcome customers into our sales center; oversee our model home facility(s) and assist each new home specialist in providing a seamless, world-class experience for every home buyer.
Essential Job Functions
- Warmly greet and welcome every customer that walks through our doors to make them “feel at home.”
- Manage customer relations throughout the day.
- Prepare for customer arrival by observing sales team’s daily calendars.
- Manage the onsite up-system for sales team members with honesty and attention to detail.
- Proactively prepare the sales environment for the day’s activities.
- Manage the overall upkeep of the Model Home/New Home Center including, but not limited to, ordering supplies, restocking, and coordinating any maintenance items with the warranty manager.
- Professionally answer phone calls and emails and respond to all communication in a timely manner.
- Attend training and sales meetings and fully participate in coaching exercises, including sessions with your manager, sales coach and/or teammates in addition to regular video shops/game film by a third party.
- Assist and support sales team as needed.
- Hospitable: friendly and welcoming to everyone, creating a pleasant and favorable environment for guests
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with, influence, and inspire change in others and manage conflict to build trust
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers, and the ability to self-manage
- Ambitious: displays a high achievement drive and motivation to constantly grow
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy
- Team Player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, home buyers, and homeowners
- Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the Model Home/New Home Center
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours & Salary Range
- 40-45 hours per week
- After hours may be necessary on occasion for trips, to meet deadlines, to work at marketing events, etc.
- Position is not exempt from overtime
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Employer paid life insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (retirement benefits)
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
- Company-issued cell phone
- Corporate training and travel
- Company-sponsored vision trips