As a Video Production Specialist, you will serve the mission and vision of Betenbough Companies by acting as the videographer, director, and editor for all things related to video production, from concept to completion. You will work directly with the Video Production Manager and other Marketing Department team members to create creative, compelling, and beautiful, videos. This person is a creative storyteller at heart with the skills and talent to bring their vision to life.
- Serve as the primary point person for all research, storyboarding and production details for Video Team projects across all Betenbough Companies' brands.
- In advance of video productions, you will coordinate production crew, production schedule, locations, talent, and equipment.
- Travel to cities and regions on a monthly/bi-weekly basis to assist in video production efforts.
- Edit videos for internal and external multi-channel campaigns including broadcast, social media, and digital for all Betenbough Companies’ brands.
- Collaborate closely with members of the marketing team to continually and strategically improve visual and audio communications and promotion of Betenbough Companies’ brands.
- Organize and oversee metadata and tagging of video library on company server.
- Growth, Excellence, and Generous Stewardship in every phase of the video production process.
- Constantly Curious - As Video Production Specialist, it is your responsibility to create compelling videos that turn viewers into leads for our many brands. Being curious will put you in the viewer's seat to see things from their perspective to help you best tell their story.
- Collaborative - As video professionals, we believe that the best idea often times come from the group. We are more interested in getting it right than being right.
- Creative Problem Solver - In this role, you have the ability to foresee problems before they arise, and provide/implement creative solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in video production, including storyboarding, audio capture, lighting setup, and camera operation
- 2+ years of experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Apple Final Cut Pro
- Great with people and outgoing – can easily approach others for pictures, quotes, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in film production or related field
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Variation of environments
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips