As a Senior Creative Video Specialist, your primary goal will be to serve the mission and vision of Betenbough Companies by acting as the main Storyteller, Creative Director and Creative Producer for all things related to video production, from concept to completion. You will work directly with the Video Production Manager and Video Team to create creative, compelling, and beautiful videos. This person is a creative storyteller at heart with the project management and production skills to bring their vision to life.
- Serve as the primary Storyteller and Creative engine that drives processes and improves the final products within the Video Production Team.
- In advance of video productions, you will help coordinate production crew, production schedule, locations, talent, and equipment.
- Work with the DP and Video Team to oversee the setup and testing of cameras, microphones, lights, video monitors, and related equipment for internal productions.
- Work with Video Team members to follow all video projects through the post-production process to final delivery.
- Collaborate closely with marketing department team members to strategically improve visual promotions of Betenbough Companies' brands.
- Clear communicator - You have the ability to communicate complex, technical, and artistic thoughts and ideas to a wide variety of audiences and personalities with ease.
- Confident - As a Senior level Video Specialist, you stand out amongst your peers by displaying security in your value as a person, you are comfortable in your own skin, and aren't looking to prove yourself.
- Awareness - You are cognizant of your lack of knowledge in some areas but also recognize your expertise and gifts in other areas. You understand and can perceive how your actions impact and influence others, both positively and negatively.
- Locker Room Captain - Peers and colleagues look up to you for creative and moral support. They find mentorship and genuine connection in their relationship with you as you model a high level of humility by giving and receiving feedback gracefully.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Required: 5+ years of experience in video production, including story boarding, audio capture, lighting setup, & camera operation
- Required: 5+ years of experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Apple Final Cut Pro
- Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability, through interviews, to draw out of people great stories and details that may not be obvious to others, as well as the ability to take complex principles and synthesize them into clear ideas that cast vision and engage an external audience
- Required: Great with people and outgoing – can easily approach others for pictures, quotes, etc.
- Required: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in film production or related field
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office Role.
- Full Time - Salary/Exempt
- Works in temperature controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- 40 - 45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips