Be part of a team dedicated to serving and supporting The Willows Event Center patrons and uncovering their event center needs. Positively improve the service and offerings we provide to our hosts. Strive to create a positive impact on each guest's experience and exemplify Unity, Excellence, Generous Stewardship, and Growth.
- Assist in rehearsal and day of communication and setup for weddings and other types of events.
- Practice excellent guest service to all clients and guests that you make contact with to make their experience feel above and beyond.
- Practice empathy with your team members, prospects and event center clients in ways that enhance customer service.
- Ability to learn about all aspects of planning events, working with clients, event coordination, etc.
- Assist with day of wedding execution and coordination, as well as wedding rehearsals.
- Stewarding the Event Center space well and assisting in wedding day setup tasks.
- Attend all trainings and participate in coaching exercises.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office and Outside Role.
- Works in temperature-controlled environment as well as outside in uncontrolled conditions.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Part Time – Hourly/Non-Exempt
- Average 10 – 20 hours per week.
- Days and weekends required.
- Saturdays required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.