The Employee Operations Coordinator will serve and support employees by assisting with new employee onboarding and processing, the collection and maintenance of employee records and information, and by providing assistance with other Employee Support team tasks as needed.
- Assist with the new hire onboarding process, which includes collecting new hire paperwork and entering new employee information into the appropriate systems
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of various employee-related reports
- Update and maintain company organization charts
- Assist with any other Employee Support Team tasks as needed
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and responsibilities with excellence and composure.
- Trustworthy and ethical, maintaining and sustaining the highest level of confidentiality in all employee matters.
- Curious learner, consistently having a passion and willingness to learn, understand, and take on new tasks and projects.
- Detail-oriented, ensuring accuracy and completion in all tasks.
- Technical prowess, comfortable, intuitive, and excited to work with multiple programs and softwares.
- Team player, willing and excited to help others when needed
- Degrees and/or Certificates
- Administrative experience
- Microsoft Office experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Office Role
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Part Time 20 – 29 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.