Are you looking for a different kind of restaurant career? Come work at a place that values your talents and truly cares about people. The Ninety-Two Bakery & Café Manager leads a team focused on exceptional guest service along with food and beverage beyond the ordinary.
The Ninety-Two Bakery & Café Manager leads a team focused on exceptional guest service along with food and beverage beyond the ordinary. Be extremely hospitable and service oriented and take great pride in delivering a superior guest experience while maintaining a seamless operation.
- Provide daily direction and development to the leaders working under you. Monitor day-to-day operations and help guide leadership decisions of those you lead.
- Hold your leaders accountable for the performance of their teams and ensure that each leader in turn holds their team accountable.
- Ensure all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow all appropriate health code and local jurisdiction food handling requirements, maintain food safety certifications, and model exemplary food health safety practices to employees.
- Set yearly revenue goals and continuously track progress to stay on top of trends and fluctuations.
- Be passionate about service and the food and beverage industry and continuously look for ways to enhance the guest experience
- Responsible for the leadership and development of your team by modeling personal, spiritual and professional growth
- Be a curious learner and always be looking for ways to improve our product and offerings
- Be passionate about marketing and customer outreach and look for ways to connect with the community and guests in meaningful ways
- Strong passion for service and training
- Exceptional ability to manage budgets, inventory and meet deadlines
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work full-time including weekend hours
- 2 years of restaurant management
- 2 years of leadership experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 45 hours per week (7:30am-5:30pm, M-S)
- Saturdays required
No evenings or Sundays
Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips