The New Home Coordinator will help build and preserve relationships with current and future homebuyers while providing a world-class experience to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
- To warmly welcome customers to our sales center, oversee our model home facilities and assist each new home specialist to provide a seamless and world-class experience for every home buyer.
- Respond to all Web Inquiries as a top priority for the region with the goal of setting up VIP appointments for the appropriate sales team and gather all the necessary information to help the sales team for success.
- Strive to know the names of prospects and specific details about them and continue to build genuine relationships with every family each time they walk through our door.
- Stand, smile and warmly greet every customer that walks through our doors to make them feel at home.
- Manage the on-site up-system for sales team members with honesty and attention to detail.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and voicemails immediately.
- Warm and inviting
- Quickly connect
- Positive first impression
- Positive energy
- Initiate contact, willingness to engage
- Positive outlook for the future
- Competitive, desire to be successful
- Achievement drive/goal-oriented
- Professional appearance
- Social awareness
- Self awareness
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Certifications and/or Degrees
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Weekends required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips