Be part of a team dedicated to serving Ninety-Two Bakery & Café patrons’ while leading a team dedicated to creating signature service experiences around Ninety-Two Bakery and Cafe. Strive to create a positive impact on each guest’s experience and exemplify Unity, Growth, Excellence and Generous Stewardship to customers and those you lead.
The bakery and café assistant manager is an important role in facilitating the day-to-day operations of the café and bakery. This role will interact and connect with the community, café patrons and team members daily to ensure excellent quality and service. The bakery and café assistant manager is responsible for seeing out the vision of Ninety-Two Bakery & Café.
- Collaborate with other managers to oversee daily store operation and workflow of front and back of house
- Responsible for training, coaching, and scheduling team members.
- Ensure exceptional customer service and fulfill the vision of the Ninety-Two dining experience
- Continually look for ways to improve processes, quality of our product and customer service
- Maintain a clean and orderly café environment in front of and behind the counter
- Order and maintain supplies to ensure that ingredients and goods never run out
- Daily cash deposits and Monthly inventory management along with other managers
- Maintain high standard of quality control, hygiene, and health safety.
- Deliver a memorable experience by resolving guest issues promptly and to guests’ satisfaction
- Reports to bakery and café General Manager
- Have FUN and build relationships with your team, peers, and customers
- Minimum of 2 years of store management required in food related industry
- Ability to work full-time including weekend hours
- Exceptional ability to manage budgets, inventory and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of POS Systems
- In-depth knowledge of hospitality industry best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellence in Leadership
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, guests, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- 45 - 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Days and weekends required.
- Saturdays required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips