The Email Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for development, execution, and enhancement of all email marketing strategies for Betenbough Companies' brands to create and nurture leads and enhance customer experiences.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency with MailChimp
- Experience developing, implementing, and analyzing email campaigns
- Experience writing copy for email
- Strong understanding of email A/B testing
- Strong understanding of email customer journeys and maintaining clean contact lists
- Coachable; Ability to receive coaching and suggestions openly and with humility
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment. However, position may be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sandstorms) while overseeing company events.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Full Time - Salary/Exempt
- 40-45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required.
- Travel to other company regions or event locations will be required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips