The Marketing Project Coordinator serves as the liaison between the Marketing team and brand representatives. This person's role is to organize tasks and projects, coordinate with teams and stakeholders, and help push marketing projects forward to meet deadlines.
- Serve as liaison between the marketing team and brand representatives, recommending and implementing process improvements for effective and efficient collaboration
- Create and organize marketing projects within our project management platform
- Maintain clear deadlines for deliverables and ensure they are met
- Manage all brand meetings – sending calendar invites, setting agendas, taking notes, creating action items, etc.
- Create and manage Marketing request intake forms and provide timely responses to Betenbough brand representatives
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Superior communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience organizing and managing marketing projects
- Detail-oriented; explicit attention to detail
- Experience with Confluence preferred
- Experience with Wrike preferred
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Position may be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sandstorms) while overseeing company events.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 - 20 pounds.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hours and Schedule
- Full Time - Salary/Exempt
- 40-45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are occasionally required.
- Travel to other company regions or event locations will be required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips