Process new orders by creating a new file, ordering surveys, tax certificates, and assist the Title Examiner with commitments and research.
- Intake of new title request by creating a new order in SoftPro.
- Confirm receipt of earnest money and deliver to appropriate parties.
- Manage survey request and deliveries to ensure Escrow Officers and Lenders have necessary documents to close.
- Create and maintain a closing calendar for all files.
- Maintain an accurate account of all tax certificates for each file closing.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- 35 minute – 1 hour lunch required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Travel is occasionally required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips