Bring value by serving our customers, providing technology to help them become more efficient and improve their quality of life.
To build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding “on-prem” and cloud-based infrastructure. Demonstrate superb technical competency while delivering mission critical infrastructure services and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of physical and virtual systems (servers, networking, storage area networking, hot spots, etc.), cloud services, all server and back-end software, and related infrastructure
- Own and execute the vision for our infrastructure systems to ensure they best serve our internal customers.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining infrastructure systems monitoring for optimal uptime and availability.
- Continually optimize systems for improved performance, security, reliability, and ease of use
- Perform system backups and recovery, and continuously monitor and test those to ensure data-integrity.
- Effectively document and maintain existing documentation for all infrastructure systems (e.g., configurations, technology-related assets, software licensing)
- Manage software licenses and maintenance contracts for continual compliance.
- Provide technical support and guidance to internal customers.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of administrator or engineer experience in enterprise IT environment(s)
- Insatiable hunger to learn and improve systems and processes.
- Creative and relentless problem-solving skills
- Systematic approach to troubleshooting
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, best practices, and procedures in enterprise IT environment
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work under general supervision. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Primary office is in Lubbock, but travel is required to other branches and to national training events.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision at all distances as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitches
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- 40-45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required
- Occasional travel to other company regions or event locations is required
- Position is Exempt from overtime
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy