Be part of a team dedicated to serving The Ninety Two Bakery & Cafe guests and enjoys providing an excellent level of customer service. Strive to create a positive impact on each guest’s experience and exemplify Unity, Growth, Excellence and Generous Stewardship.
Passionate about crafting, creating, specialty sandwiches, soups and salads. Passion to pursue learning and growing in your knowledge and excellence in food service and preparation.
- Prepare high quality dishes, such as salads and entrees.
- Maintain a clean an orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Able to have constant quality of each food item that is being delivered to every guest, pursuing consistent quality.
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to guests.
- Prompting excellent quality and correct delivery of orders.
- Delivering a memorable experience by resolving all guests issues promptly.
- Have fun and build relationships!
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food prep or restaurant service experience required.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Team Player: displays humility and encourages others.
- Servant-minded: A longing to humbly serve people around you.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, guests, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head & below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- Part-time 20-29 hours per week
- Days, nights, and weekends required
- No evenings or Sundays
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required