IT Support Technicians offer support to all company brands by maintaining, troubleshooting and training on the technologies used in our company, responding rapidly and with exceptional hospitality, communication and customer service, and building relationships.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by striving to exceed expectations and to leave customers feeling great about their support experience.
- Proactively find new ways to make our employees more fruitful and productive through technology.
- Promote Information Security and Business Continuity through application of department best practices.
- Setup, troubleshoot and maintain all company hardware and software, consistent with department protocols.
- Maintain inventory levels for computer equipment, supplies and accessories and ensure working environments are organized and professional-looking.
- Find new ways to monitor our systems to ensure we know about issues before our users know.
- Continually seek out and propose new systems and technologies, to support and enhance department and customers' business processes.
- Seek to make our customers' technology experience more effortless.
- Practice hospitality in the process of delivering the service of support.
- Perform both technical maintenance and relational maintenance in every support interaction.
- Communicate clearly.
- Deliver FAST responses and resolutions.
- Deliver AFFIRMING support encounters, building-up our customers by showing appreciation for who they are and what they do.
- Deliver THOROUGH support -- identify root causes, follow-up to confirm resolutions and communicate to the customer that their experience is important to us.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange and/or O365
- Helpdesk / Ticketing Systems
- RDP, VPN and Remote Support tools
- Computer Imaging / Image Management
- MDM / iOS Mobile Device support
- Intermediate knowledge of Enterprise Network Infrastructure
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Occasional after-hours or weekend-on-call possible.
- Regular travel to other company regions or event locations is required; company fleet vehicle provided for required travel.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office role.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 45 hours per week (7:30am-5:30pm, M-F).
- Travel is regularly required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips