Build homes to the highest standards in a team environment with systems created for efficiency, effectively maintaining quality and timely completion to serve each trades, suppliers and homebuyers in an impactful way.
- Build relationships daily with trade partners, vendors, and Betenbough Team Members
- Make sure that trade partners complete their work on time
- Inspect all work for quality and completion in alignment with BH specifications for payment approval
- Perform In-Progress Inspections that are done with detail to maintain our quality of construction
- Hold trade partners accountable to city codes and company quality standards and construction processes.
- Be able to proactively address issues before they arise.
- Nurture and grow our Trade Base by helping existing trades become more successful in what they do finding them opportunities to be better and help recruit new trades.
- Management Skills/Project Management:
- Ability to quickly Prioritize
- Ability to organize and multi-task
- Relationship Management:
- Conflict resolution. Peacemaker versus peace-keeper, able to lean in to difficult conversations for long-term health.
- maintenance of relationships with people and partners, stewarding relationships around us
- Finding a way to get things done in spite of adversity.
- Strong desire to improve things, improver.
- Strong resolve; Courage to go against the grain
- high level of intellect or a quickness to learn, teachable.
- ability to retain information
- Capacity: The ability to carry a wide arrange of responsibilities and workload, without out affecting one’s health.
- Able to uphold set forth processes, and correct unwanted behavior and practices.
- Able to produce set forth behaviors that protect and promote order
- Self-confidence, confident in yourself
- Positive energy, not to be confused with a high energy individual, but more of an outlook and mindset towards problems.
- Confident enough that even without any construction experience when walking a jobsite/home they say “tell me more about that”, “how does that work”.
- Certification(s) or Degree
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, lots of walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, overhead construction, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 - 75 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips